WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/30/11 9:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning OH,
Hope everyone is having a amazing week.   Mine is getting better as we approach the weekend.   LOL  My son has a doctors appointment this morning to get his tonsils looked at and then I have a dentist appointment.   Doesn't that all sound like fun???   LOL  But I am SO grateful for insurance.   We ALL have so much in our lives to be grateful for.   Whether you decide to share with us on this post or not.    I know you have things that you are grateful for....for one you are on OH and reading posts....so obviously you have had or are planning on having WLS.    SO I know you have to be grateful for a solution to your obesity.    I am so grateful for my family and that we all stick together when things get tough and don't abandon each other.    Grateful for my life and heath, WLS, my Faith and answered prayer.    Grateful for my husband's job and our health insurance.   I am so grateful that my bariatric surgeon told us about Obesity Help.   This website has been such a lifesaver to me for the past 6+ years.    Grateful for upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La next weekend.   Can't believe it is ALREADY ALMOST HERE......not too late yet to get your ticket to go.    Can't wait !! Have a blessed day and PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active