TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/29/11 9:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I got up early today...not sure why yet.   So how is your week going?   Hopefully very well.   Hard to believe that the OH Conference in New Orleans is just a little over a week away.   I am REALLY getting excited about going to New Orleans.    If you aren't going....it is still NOT TOO LATE to attend.   BUT it is getting close !!!  So if you are sitting on the fence trying to decide....get off and DO IT !!   Today I am SO grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on this site.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices for WLS.    Grateful for my life and health, family and friends. for second chances to make better choices in my life,   grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference and excited to meet new people there that I talk to on the message boards.    Grateful for chances to learn new things and grow.      PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active