MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/28/11 11:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend.   I had a very busy weekend.    I went to 3 support events this weekend.   It was really nice.   As I start this week I have so much to be grateful for in my life.    Ya know.....life offers us NO guarantees that everything will always go as we want it to.   We are also not guaranteed to have a wonderful life.   I know sometimes it seems as though we are drowning and no one cares about it.    That is NOT true and in times like that we need to focus on all the positive things in our lives.    Such as....be grateful you have arms and legs....eyes to see.....ears to hear.....a voice to speak.   Life could always be so much worse......yet there are people born with no arms and legs that are so grateful to be alive.    Yet we complain day in and day out about things that in the long run....don't matter.    We ALL have things to be grateful for.    Today I am SO grateful for my family.   My husband, 3 sons and my beautiful daughter in law.    Grateful for my life, Faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for my WLS and my weight that I have lost ( although I never reached my goal weight....I am STILL so very grateful that I am not up near 300 lbs.   I am grateful for my health and my life.   Grateful for support groups and for Obesity Help.   Grateful for the Obesity Help Conference coming up in Sept 9 - 10.    Still NOT too late to buy your ticket and go.   It will be a AMAZING Conference.   Trust me....you won't be sorry.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active