FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/25/11 11:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

I have WAY too much to be grateful for today.   LOL   Life doesn't guarantee us anything at all.   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   If you are reading this and say I have nothing at all to be grateful for.   Life is bad for me.....just think....yes you do have something to be grateful for....you have EYES and you are reading this.....and a brain.   That is something that you can be grateful for.    Also you have a computer or the use of one.    That is another thing for you to be grateful for.     Ok enough of my preaching to you about not having anything to be grateful for.  LOL   I am SO grateful today for all the good things happening in my life right now.     I have been blessed beyond measures with where my family is right now.    My 25 yr old son is in a recovery program for drug addiction and he is totally a different person today after just 2 weeks there......I have a home and all that I need and that is enough.   I have a family that loves me and supports me in what I do.    I am well and happy almost 6 yrs. after my WLS with no major issues.    I am grateful for my life, church,. my Faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for all my wonderful fur babies ( we are way out numbered in my house LOL ).   Grateful for the internet and my computer although it is old.    Grateful for all that life throws my way and knowing that I CAN handle just about anything that comes my way.   Grateful that I am a strong woman and that I have a tender and caring heart.   Grateful for OH and that I am going to the OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept 9-10 ( in 2 weeks ).   Still time for you to get your ticket and go.   Hope to meet you there.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed weekend !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active