THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/24/11 8:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Thursday Morning Everyone,

I have only gotten 2 hours sleep tonight/ morning.  LOL   I have SO very much to be grateful for today I guess I couldn't sleep.    I have a 25 yr. old son who has been a drug addict since he was a very young teen.    He entered into a Christian recovery program 2 weeks ago.   He called me last night and sounded SO amazing.    I am SO VERY HAPPY right now.    His life is finally going good.   He is 5'8" and when he went into Teen Challenge he weighted 120 lbs.   He said he now weights 147.   I was in SHOCK !!!!   Thank you to all of you who have been praying for my family, son and myself.   I am truly grateful for everyone of you.    Now enough of what is going on with my son.    Stress is WAY down in my life now ( Thank God for that ).    This post is a grateful post...as if you couldn't tell by the title.   LOL  Anyway no matter how bleak life seems.....we ALL have something to be Grateful for.    After all.....most of us have arms and legs....a brain to think with and lots of other things that we take for granted.     We are SO blessed and don't even realize it most of the time.    Today I am SO grateful for all the good things that is happening in my 25 yr. old son's life.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for all 3 of my sons, my daughter in law and my husband.   Grateful for health insurance and for all the good things that come into my life that I too take for granted without meaning too.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of different WLS.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the different message boards.   Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.   Sept. 9 - 10.   Still not too late to attend this.    PLEASE have a blessed day and if you will share with us what you are grateful for today.   Go out and make it a great day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active