WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/23/11 10:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Happy Hump Day Everyone,
Hope everyone is having a great week.   Mine is getting better everyday ( or at least I keep telling myself that.  LOL ).   We ALL have so many things in our life to be grateful for....no matter how big or how small they may be.  You are BREATHING and reading this....for that you can be truly grateful since none of us have any guarantees of being on this earth from hour to hour as far as that goes.  Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.....the sunshine, a cool breeze ( wish we had a cool breeze where I live LOL ), someone's smile.    The small tiny things in life sometimes are some of the greatest  things that we remember.    What I am trying to say is we ALL have some little something to be grateful for.,....even if life looks hopeless to us.   There is ALWAYS hope.    Today I am grateful for my life and health.    For the choices that my 25 yr. old has made ( even though I have not  yet heard anything from him.....I know in my heart that he is OK and that my heavenly Father is taking good care of  him because HE LOVES him tons more than I do and trust me I DO ),   Grateful for my WLS and all the difference surgeries for you to chose.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people that I have met because of OH.   I have made some fantastic lifelong friends.....some I have never met face to face.    Grateful for second chances for a better life.    Grateful for every opportunity that comes my way for a better life than I had before my WLS.  Grateful for feeling good when I wake up and for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.   It is Sept. 9 - 10.   If you are STILL trying to decide whether to go or not.   JUST DO IT !!!  Trust me....you will NOT be sorry.   The conferences are totally AWESOME !!!!  PLEASE share with us if you want what you are grateful for today.   Oh I am also grateful for you *****ad and respond to this post.  Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active