MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

Vivian Prouty
on 8/22/11 9:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  “What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" ~Dr. Robert Schuller

I have to put in my 2 cents on this one.   It WOWed me this AM.    What a true statement.    What WOULD we do if we knew we could be successful in whatever we set out.    WE would be AWESOME.....all of our WL doubts would disappear.    I am still in Awe !!  Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 8/23/11 7:27 am - Duluth, MN
That is wonderful, Vivian!!! We would attempt more than we do if we knew we could NOT/would not fail...at least I know I would. Hope you are having a blessed day, also!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 8/23/11 8:12 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Having a good day Kim and I agree with you.    I just booked our vacation.   My husband, sister and niece are all going to Las Vegas in the middle of Sept.   I am EXCITED NOW !!!  New Orleans for the OH Conference on the 9th of Sept.  then a few days later....Las Vegas.   Now to decide what shows for us to go see.    Decisions.   LOL  Hope your having a blessed day too and hope you are feeling better.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Kim H.
on 8/23/11 9:40 am - Duluth, MN
I see the urologist on Friday, Vivian. But, yes, I am feeling a bit better...not in so much pain. Thanks for the concern. Have fun in Vegas!! I know you will!!!

~Kim~

April A.
on 8/24/11 1:53 am
that is the best quote ever. makes you really think!

Kim, good luck at the urologist.

I don't get on the computer much to check these boards so I apologize now for my random posts now and again. I do love reading up and getting tips on here and hopefully after surgery when I need support I can come here to post my highs and lows.

Vivian Prouty
on 8/24/11 6:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
 I thought it was too April.   And PLEASE come here for support and encouragement after you have your band put in.   Even though I am NOT a band patient.....I will still encourage and support you.   I have friends and a niece who have the band ( not sure if it is regular or realize ).   We are ALL in this WLS game together and have to support and encourage one another.    BTW...I am a OH Support Group leader....that is why you see me on the boards M - F with my posts.    I have lots of members of my support group with different surgeries.    My advice to you is try if you can find a "physical support group " to attend after you have your surgery.   It will help keep you motivated and encouraged as you lose your weight.    Good luck to you on your WLS next week.   You will be in my prayers.

Most Active