TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/22/11 9:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.    I woke up way too early today.    But I have been doing this for about 2 weeks so I guess my body has decided this is when it wants to get up and start the day.   LOL    No matter how bad our life seems to be at times....we ALL have something no matter how small to be grateful for.   When life throws us lemons lets make lemonade ( SF of course LOL ).    We chose our attitude everyday and whether we have a "good or bad" day.   The choice is ours whether we let things get us down in the dumps.    Let's all chose to have a fabulous day !!! Today I am grateful for the choices that we are given in life.    We control how we feel to a big degree and I am grateful for the choices given to us by the big Man Upstairs.     I am grateful for my WLS and all the different WLS available for us to chose.    Grateful for my family, friends, husband's job, my home, my life ( although it is far from perfect ).    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers and grateful for Obesity Help and all the fantastic....helpful people on all the message boards.    Grateful for my support group and the additional support groups that I attend.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La in a couple of weeks ( sill not too late to attend ) You need to go !!!  Grateful for another day to make wise food choices !!!  Have a blessed day !!!  PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active