FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/18/11 11:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Friday Morning Everyone,

The weekend is now upon us all.    Can't believe how quickly these weeks are passing by.   LOL    We ALL have so much in our lives to be grateful for.    Today I am grateful for my family and their and my health.     Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Life is hard for us all at times and I personally have a adult son who is going through alot lately but I am SO very grateful that he is back on track with his life and is making positive choices now.     Grateful for my husband of 34 yrs. and all 3 of my sons and my daughter in law.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS available.   Grateful for support groups that give us encouragement and so grateful for Obesity Help and all their message boards.   Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in a couple of weeks in New Orleans, La.    It is NOT too late to go if you still want to attend !!!!  Hope to see you there.   PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 8/19/11 2:34 am - Duluth, MN
Today I am grateful for
generous friends
our new mattress and dresser and the people who were nice enough to deliver and remove the old
that my husband and I just Wednesday celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary
that my son was finally able to purchase a reliable vehicle
for my WLS and for relatively good health
for the entire medical profession
for my Lord and Savior Jesus
for friends on OH who care about me

~Kim~

Most Active