THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/17/11 10:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Thursday Morning Everyone,

WOW can't believe that it is almost the weekend again.    Before we know it....it will be time to go to the Obesity Help Conference in New Orleans, La.   I am really getting excited about that conference and it's location.    That should be a blast !!!   We ALL have so much in our lives to be grateful for.    Today I am SO grateful for my OH Support Group " LOSE IT 4 LIFE".    I have a wonderful group of people who attend my support group every month.   We always have a good time.   I am also grateful for my WLS and all the WLS available....my health and life......family and friends......my Faith and answered prayers........my WLS journey and my weight loss.......for second chances for a better life and quality of life......for my health insurance and for my bariatric surgeon pointing all his patients to Obesity Help at his seminars.    I am So grateful for Obesity Help and all they do for us on a daily basis.     Grateful for everyone on OH and everyone *****sponds to the posts.    Please share with us what you are grateful for today.    Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active