WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/16/11 10:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I had a pretty decent nights sleep last night so hopefully today will be a great day for me.    I know for myself I have SO much to be grateful for in my life.   It would take me hours to list everything that I am grateful for.     Everyday I hear someone say that they have nothing to be grateful for.    I know if the person saying that really thought about that statement they would know that isn't a true statement at all.    No matter how bleak or bad our life is...there is always something to be grateful for no matter how large or small.   After all.....most of us have 2 legs and arms, we can see ( or most of us can )....we have a brain that hopefully is working......just those little things that we sometimes take for granted.    Those are things to be grateful for on a daily basis.    I know that I myself am blessed beyond measures although at times life seems to feel as though it is against me also.    Let's all share some things that we are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my arms, legs, eyes and all my body parts ( even though they are far from perfect ),   Grateful for my health and life, my WLS and all the different WLS.    Grateful for my family who I love with ALL my heart.   Grateful for my fur babies and the joy that they bring to my life.   Grateful for health insurance and my husband's job.   Grateful for everyone who I interact with on OH on a daily basis.     Grateful for OH and for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept 9-10.    Grateful for the people *****ad and respond to this post on a daily basis.   Have a blessed day and please share with us if you would like.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active