WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/9/11 10:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Today I thought that I would include the definition of Grateful in this post..........    warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful:

Today as I think about ALL the things in my life that I am grateful for today....I think about you.   All the wonderful people *****ad this post whether you reply or not.    I am always so touched by the responses I receive and yes....I do read them all.    I don't always respond but they are read.   I am SO grateful for everyone one of you on OH and all the wonderful message boards here.    I am also grateful that 7 yrs. ago when i went to my bariatric surgeon's seminar he told us about Obesity Help.    My life will never be the same due to OH and my WLS.    Kindness is something that I try to show toward others always.   I am so grateful for the life that I have been blessed with and all the trials that I have had to go through...because I know in the long run it will make me a much stronger woman.    WE ALL have something in our lives to be grateful for.  Today I am grateful for second chances.    It is a total blessing to have a second chance....not only with our WL but in all other areas of our lives.    I for one am very blessed and grateful for things that are happening in my life and my family members lives right now.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active