TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/8/11 10:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  I will start today off by saying that I personally have so very much in my life to be grateful for.    Today I am grateful for the decision that my 25 yr. old son has made for his life.   Lets just say that in the past he hasn't made good decisions at all....in fact he has just bombed on them.    But today his life is taking a about face and going the other direction.    Thank God for that.   Please if you believe in prayer...keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he beings a year long journey on changing his life.    Thank you for doing this for me and him.    We ALL have so much to be grateful for in our lives....no matter how large or how small they may be.   Waking up today and seeing whatever we saw when we opened our eyes is something to be grateful for....after all...there are people in this world who will never see anything.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my family.....I have a beautiful precious daughter in law and 3 wonderful sons and a husband who I love with all my heart.   I am truly blessed.   I am grateful for the journey that my middle son is embarking on today.   I am grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS,  Grateful for support groups, grateful for my arms and legs and my mind ( even though my memory is not great ).   Grateful for another day to live life and make better choices than yesterday.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept 9 - 10.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active