MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/7/11 10:01 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Monday Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.    Mine was alright.   This post is one to voice what we are grateful for everyday.   No matter how small or how large that it may be.    We ALL have something in our life to be grateful for.    It always makes you feel better about yourself and your life journey thinking about all the things in your life that you have been blessed with.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for....second and third chances to do things right.    For my WLS and all the choices available for everyone today.    Grateful for my family, friends, health and life.    Grateful for my support group and all that I attend.     Grateful for my weight loss and maintenance.   Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for the OH Conferences.....especially the New Orleans. La one coming up Sept. 9 - 10.    Hope to see you there.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active