FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/4/11 10:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

The weekend is on the horizon.   Can't believe the weeks are coming and going so quickly.   Guess that is a sign of getting older.   LOL   We ALL have so much in our lives to be grateful for....whether we realize it or not.   I have heard so many say.....I can't think of anything.   Well.....you are reading this....be grateful for a sound mind....eyes that let you see the beauty around us......and a mouth in which you can talk and voice your gratefulness.     Everyone has something to be grateful for....no matter how large or how small it may be.    Today I am grateful for my WLS, life and health, family and friends,    For my Faith and answered prayers.    For everything no matter how large or small that comes into my life to help me grow to be a better....stronger....more compassionate person.    Grateful for the choices that people have to day for their weight loss surgeries.    Grateful for second chances at a better life as a thinner person.     Grateful for Eric Klein and all the staff at OH.    Grateful for the upcoming OH New Orleans Conference.....Sept. 9 - 10.   Hope you get to go to it....it should be AMAZING !!!!   PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active