MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/31/11 10:40 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and are now ready to start a new wonderful week.    My weekend was alright.   I wish I could say drama free but not.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Whether it be just waking up and being able to open our eyes and see....or to just be grateful for our arms and legs.    I hear people say all the time that they have a horrible life and have nothing to be grateful for...but if they really thought about things....they have SO MUCH to be grateful for.    Please share with us if you wish what you are grateful for today.    Today I am so grateful for my family.   I LOVE my 3 sons and husband with all my heart.   They are supportive of me ( but that was a different story almost 6 yrs ago when I had my WLS ).    They are proud of me and my WLS and I am too...although I wish I had lost more and made it to my goal weight.   I am grateful for my life and friends too.   SO grateful for second chances at making wiser and better choices.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on this website and the message boards.   Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.  Sept 9 -10.   Hope you are planning on attending it should be awesome.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active