FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/28/11 9:25 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone has lots of fantastic plans for the weekend.    It is now here upon us.    I know I have a support breakfast to attend in the morning.    We all know by the name of this post that it is a "Grateful Post" in which we share WHAT or WHO we are grateful for in our lives.   Some may say....I have nothing to be grateful for.....well.....you have eyes or you wouldn't be on the computer and here on OH.    That is something or you have had or are looking into WLS or wanting to have a positive change in your life or you wouldn't be on OH.    That is also something to be grateful for.     PLEASE share with us some of the things in your life or people that you are grateful for.    Today I am SO grateful for my family and close friends.    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers,   that I am a STRONG woman of mind and body and I can handle more that comes my way than even I think I can.    Grateful for my WLS and that I have a new chance everyday to make better choices than the day before.    Grateful for second chance in our lives and for those "do overs" that we can do.    Grateful for Eric Klein for seeing the need and starting Obesity Help.   I personally would be so lost without OH.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.   Sept 9-10.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active