WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/26/11 11:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.   Mine is alright.   Nothing special.    PLEASE if you are reading this keep my family and my 25 yr. old son in your prayers.    As everyone knows this is a post in which to express what you are grateful for everyday.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   No matter how large or how small they may be.     PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for.    Today I am grateful for Second Chances.   Second Changes for a better and more healthier lifestyle.    Second chances for better choices in our lives no matter if they are food related or something else.    Grateful for my WLS and that today everyone has choices of different WLS.    Grateful for my health and life, family and friends, my Faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for all the wonderful people here on Obesity Help and that they are always willing to give great advice to anyone in need.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept 9 - 10.   Hope to see you there.   Have a blessed day.   PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active