TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/25/11 10:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.     As we all know...this is a post to share with everyone what we are grateful for in our lives.    No matter how small or large it may be.   Life gives us no guarantees....but there is always something to be grateful for.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.   Everyone who knows me....knows that my family has been going through alot with one of my son's and his life's choices.    That is just now starting to improve and I am extremely grateful for that.    I am grateful for lots and lots of things in my life.....really too many to list.   Here are a couple of the main ones.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices available.....my family and friends,.......my life and health........for my chosen family here on Obesity Help.....for OH and all the resources available to everyone.     For the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans. La   Sept. 9 -10.   Have a blessed day and please share with us if you wish to.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 7/26/11 1:39 am - Duluth, MN
Today I am grateful that one of the two housing inspections scheduled for our apartment complex is over. Tomorrow is a random select units, so, I don't know if ours will be picked.
I am grateful that I have a healthcare team in place who can help me through these trying times when my health is not great.
I am grateful for the health I did GAIN by having WLS.
I am grateful for my family, near and far.
I am grateful for OH and all my WLS "siblings".
I am grateful that today is WLS Support Group day!
I am grateful to God for all the MANY blessings He has chosen to bestow on me and my family!

~Kim~

Most Active