MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/24/11 10:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was extremely busy.   I made a quick trip to visit with one of my cousin's I had not seen in almost 40 yrs.    Man that makes me sound old.   LOL....well.....I am getting there.   LOL   As we ALL know this is a grateful post.    We ALL have something in our lives to be grateful for....no matter how large or how small.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today...I am SO grateful for.....my middle son.   He has made some very bad choices in his life but thank GOD he is now changing his life and turning it around for the good....well...not good for greatness !!!  WOO HOO for that.   Please keep him in your prayers if you would as he makes some major life choices and is headed in the right direction.    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayer.    I think I would dry up and die without my faith.   SO grateful for my husband and my 2 other sons.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices for surgery today.   Grateful for my life and health.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on here and who work for OH.   Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.   Sept 9 - 10.   Have a great day !!  PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today if you will.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active