FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/22/11 5:19 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Afternoon Everyone,

I know.....I am REALLY late posting this and for that I am very sorry.    I had a family crisis this AM that I had to take care of and didn't have time to post.    But better late than never.    As we ALL know this is a grateful post.    We ALL have things in our life that we need to be grateful for.   No matter how large or small it may be.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.   Today I am grateful for "new beginnings".    We were never promised a rose garden in our life and trust me....,mine lately has been more like a patch of stickers.     But I am so grateful for the trials that come our way in our lives.   It makes us a much stronger person in the end for all the valleys that we have to go through to get to those "mountaintop adventures" that are so memoriable.    Grateful for second chances at doing better with our WLS food choices from day to day and also second chances at a more meaningful life as a smaller person.     Grateful for my WLS, my family and friends, my life although at times it is so dramatic and crazy, grateful for my dear sweet husband of 34 yrs.   Grateful for Obesity help and all the different message boards here and all the wonderful encouraging people here.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference Sept. 9 - 10 in New Orleans, La.    Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active