WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/19/11 8:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I am up way to early this morning.   I woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to begin my posts much earlier than  normal.    Hope everyone is having a great week.   I want to Thank everyone who send me birthday wishes yesterday.   I was extremely honored !!!  Thank God my life seems to be settling down somewhat.   It is about time.   Although I have been so extremely stressed out.......I am grateful for what the future holds and the outcome from all the stress that I have been under.   As we all know....this is a Grateful Post.   Now let's all voice what we are grateful for today.    We are SUCH a blessed people whether we realize it or not.   We are not guaranteed anything at all in our lives.   Everything that comes our way we should be so grateful for even if it is as small as waking up and seeing sunshine today.    PLEASE if you would like...share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for.....coffee which wakes me up everyday, my life and health,  my WLS and all the choices for different WLS available for the choosing.    For insurance companies that cover WLS.    Grateful for my wonderful husband and 3 son's and my wonderful daughter in law.    Grateful that I am handling the stress better than I thought I would although I have cried my heart out....I know that I will not have more stress placed on me than I can bare.    Grateful for my Faith and belief in a higher power and grateful for prayers said for me and the answered prayers that have come my way.    Hope everyone has a wonderful day....make good food choices....remember the choice is yours.    Please share what you are grateful for with us.    Also....if you have the chance to attend one of the OH Conferences....please do so.  They are all totally awesome and you meet the most wonderful people there.    Grateful also for the New Orleans Conference Sept. 9 - 10.    Hope to meet you at that one.   Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 7/20/11 4:08 am - Duluth, MN
Was not online at all yesterday so did not know it was your birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Glad to hear that things in your world are settling down. Stress is NEVER a good thing, but it is a fact of life, isn't it? Darn it anyway! Love you!

~Kim~

Most Active