TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/18/11 10:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good tuesday morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.   Mine is alright.  Nothing special.    Dealing with issues and things at home but I know it will be OK.    As you have figured out by now....this is a "grateful post".   No matter how bleak life seems there is alway something in our life to be grateful for.   No matter how small or how large it may be.    Waking up this AM is something to be grateful also having all our limbs on our body's too.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my family.   I have a husband of 34 yrs. and 3 wonderful sons.   One of my son's is going through some major issues at this time but our family is working though them with him.  I am grateful for his current choices about his life.     I know that things in the future will be looking up for him.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices today for the different surgeries.    Grateful for support groups  which are SO important to keep us going in the right direction.    Grateful for health and that I have such caring friends here on Obesity Help.   SO grateful for Obesity Help, all the different message boards and the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept 9 - 10.    It should be a awesome conference.    Have a blessed day and PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active