FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/14/11 10:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I bragged yesterday AM about NO drama at my house.    Shame on me....it began almost immediately after I got off my computer.   UGH SO I will not brag today but PRAY that today will be drama-free.   Can't take much more drama.   Enough is enough.   UGH Please say a prayer for me and my family if you are reading this.      This is a grateful post to remind us ALL of all the things....even the tiny little "forgetful" things that we should be grateful for.    Life offers us NO guarantees....we have to go out and make the best we can of every situation and be grateful for the 
"life experiences" that we earn along the way.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for LOVE.   I LOVE my family with all my heart and trust me...I will do ANYTHING to protect my family.   Grateful for my 3 son's who absolutely mean the world to me.    I sacrificed a career to be a stay at home Mom to my 3 boys.    Grateful for a wonderful husband who allowed me to be a SAH Mom.    Grateful for all the blessings that come into my life.   Grateful for life lessons learned ( good and bad ).   Grateful for the gift of life.   Life is a gift if you have never thought of it that way....try thinking of it that way.    Grateful for my WLS, health, friends, family, my Faith and answered prayers and the encouragement and support that is shown to me daily on OH.   OH is my ROCK !!  Thank you to everyone who has said prayers for my family during these trying times we have been going through.   They are NOT over yet.   I know that it will be OK though.   I would appreciate the prayers continuing though if you would.    Sorry to write a novel.   LOL   Too much in life to be grateful for right now.    Please feel free to share your "novel" or just a few things that you are grateful for today.    Love you guys.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 7/15/11 6:30 pm - Duluth, MN
Praying for you!!
I am grateful today for....
We got home safely from our vacation
We got to be with family for 2 weeks
We are home now and things can get back to normal
We had a great time in Vegas!!
I am grateful for OH and all the friends I have made and advice that I glean here every time I open the website!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 7/15/11 10:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Kim.....I have MISSED you !!!   So very glad that you had a great time on vacation in Vegas.    Thank you for the prayers.   You can't imagine how much I need them but more than me....my son Shawn needs them.    Love you.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 7/16/11 1:39 pm - Duluth, MN
Vivian..I have missed you too, and all my OH friends. I am glad to be home, but I did have a good time in Vegas! Continuing to pray for you and your son!

~Kim~

Most Active