THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/13/11 10:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Finally my life seems to be settling down with my middle son now in my home.    Life never promised us a rose garden.   LOL   Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and getting ready for the much needed weekend.    As everyone knows by the name of this post....it is a daily post to voice what in life you are grateful for.   I hear so many times people saying they have nothing good in their lives.   I personally think that they need to just sit back and think about things.    Waking up everyday is something to be grateful for.    Having arms and legs..food to eat.....being able to see and hear.   We ALL have so much to be grateful for no matter how bleak life may seem to us at times.    We were never promised a "perfect life".   We just have to go with the life were given and make the very best of it.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for.....my life and health, WLS, husband of 34 yrs. and 3 sons.    Grateful for my Faith and answered prayers even though sometimes they are NOT answered the way I wished...Grateful for support groups and encouragement.    Grateful for every good and even the bad things that happen in our lives which make us grow and appreciate life a little bit more.    Grateful for Obesity Help and the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.   Sept 9-10.   If your not going.....you should be.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active