WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/12/11 11:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are having a great week.    I was thrilled that yesterday was a "drama free" day in my life.   If you knew what has been going on in my life and to what extent you would understand that statement from me.  LOL   Hopefully my life or rather a family members life is starting to look up.    But only time will tell that for sure.   Please pray for my family if you believe in prayer.    This post is a post to declare what we are grateful for on a daily basis.   No matter what is going on in our lives....how bleak life looks for us all.    There is always something to be grateful for.....after all....you woke up today and you are reading this.   Be grateful for another day to make good choices and be grateful for your eyes if there is nothing else.   LOL   PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my family.   I am SO grateful for my friends here on Obesity Help and all the support and encouragement that has been given to me during this time in my life.    Grateful for hope for changes in one of my son's.    Grateful for realization that your life isn't as bad as you thought that it was and that things that happen in your life really ARE for the best to make you a better person.    Grateful for upcoming OH conference Sept. 9 - 10 in New Orleans, La.   Hope to see you there.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active