MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/11/11 12:15 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.   Mine was NOT good.  My 25 yr. old son met his birth Mom yesterday and it turned out really bad.   I was devastated for my son.   I love him with all my heart and to see him hurt so much from what he saw and heard from that woman....UGH I can't grasp it.   I wish I had just drove off when we saw her....but I didn't.    Needless to say.....I seriously doubt she will ever lay eyes on him again.    I was up most of the night dealing with my son's anger.   Please pray for him if you would.    I am sorry to be dumping this on ya'll.   I am usually so upbeat.   I am grateful to God though that this woman chose to give him up for adoption 25 yrs. ago.    I pray that he will look hard at her and see what her life choices have given her and he doesn't want to end up as she is.    SORRY everyone.    I am Grateful today for life, health, my WLS, my family and friends.    Grateful that God gives us second chances.....grateful for my 3 sons ( 2 are adopted ).   Grateful for being a MOM !!!   Please share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active