LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET THIS SUNDAY IN KELLER, TX.

Vivian Prouty
on 7/8/11 12:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

This coming sunday July 10th from 3:30 - 4:30 PM we will be having our monthly support group meeting in Keller, Tx.    Our topic this month is understanding food labels and also we will be discussing the difference between sugar free and no sugar added.     If you have never attended one of my support group meetings....we have a monthly clothing exchange ( good way to get rid of clothes you no longer can wear ) and also have samples of different WL friendly products for you to try.    It is also a topic based meeting.   We will also be discussing the upcoming OH Conference coming up in New Orleans, La.   Sept. 9 - 10.   SO if you live in the area and want to have a great time and lots of support please come join us.   If you are still pre op....you are welcome to come too.   All surgery types welcome too.   Please let me know if you plan on coming so I will have enough materials printed.    Hope to see you there.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

WHEN AND WHERE......SUNDAY JULY 10TH.....CARROLL WATKINS DRVING SCHOOL
                                             303 N. MAIN STREET ( NEXT TO DOLLAR GENERAL )
                                              KELLER, TEXAS 76248

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active