Any Arkansas members?

the3bubbasmom
on 7/6/11 11:02 pm - AR
Is there any way to search the members for people in my area? JUst wondering...I am new and still learning how to navigate the boards. Wondering if any others on may be in my state? I'm scheduled for surgery July 15th and hoping to find others closeby with same Dr, surgery dates, etc...
The 3 Bubbas Mom
Tom C.
on 7/7/11 9:59 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
There is a specific forum for all folks from Arkansas.

Here is the link www.obesityhelp.com/forums/AR/

Now don't be a stranger, and come back often.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Arkansastraveler
on 7/9/11 12:50 pm
Hey !

I'm a fellow Arkansan. While Dr Gibbs isn't my surgeon his associate Dr. fuller is. I have a date of July 22 for my b and.  I'm 2 days into the pre op diet. Yikes. It's rough, but doable. I'm realizing how much "mindless"  eating I have done over the years. Seems as though we will be a few days apart in the OR.  There doesn't seem to be a lot going on the AR forum. I'm over in Sheridan. Maybe we can keep in touch. I am older...61. But you know for me Monday never came/ gonna start my diet Monday.. how many time I said that... one year became 2, then 5 then 10..I wasted my life waiting for the Monday that never came.  My Monday started 2 days ago. With God's help, I'm upward and onward.,  My secondARY  ins. refused me, so we paid that out of pocket. It's a go for us now! Nervous and excited .  Let's keep in touch. Arkansas traveler
Most Active