THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/6/11 5:19 pm - Fort Worth, TX
   Good Morning Everyone,
It is 2:03 AM and I have NOT gone to bed yet.   I tried to but had a emergency with one of my son's I had to take care of that.   I am wide awake and that isn't a good thing for me.   As we all know this is a daily Grateful post.   I am grateful for lots of things in my life.   I thought it would be better for me to begin this really early since ( If I go to sleep....not sure when I will wake up to do this post ).    I have learned over my almost 58 yrs. that life doesn't offer us any guarantees of ANYTHING at all.   That is why we should be grateful for every little tiny good thing that comes our way.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my Faith and answered prayers.   Prayers are very powerful and we all could use a double or triple dose of them from time to time.    Grateful for health insurance....I think lots of us take our insurance for granted.    There are many many people in this world who struggle on a daily basis due to no health insurance.    Grateful for my home and car and my husband's job.   Grateful for the love of my family and friends and all the encouragement that they give me when I get down in the dumps from problems that arise.    Grateful for Eric Klein...who started Obesity Help and all the many staff members that work for OH that you never hear about.   Grateful for Kim who arranges all the OH Conferences and all the work that she and her family do for OH.    Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept. 9-10.   That should be a awesome conference.   Hope you attend it.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active