TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/4/11 10:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone survived the 4th of July and fireworks.    Very quiet yesterday at my house...but that is OK.  Quiet is nice sometimes.   Hope everyone is ready for a wonderful week.    This is a post to remind you of no matter how bad or bleak that life seems to you there is ALWAYS something to be grateful and thankful for.    No matter how small or how large it may be.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my WLS.    Without my WLS I shutter to think what my weight would be today.   I am sure I would be soaring way above 300 lbs.    I am only 5'1" tall and trust me at 273 ( my largest ) I was about as big around as I was tall.    Life sure is better in my smaller frame.     Grateful for my family....although at the time of my surgery....they thought I was making the biggest mistake of my life.     Almost 6 yrs. later....they don't say that anymore.    Even though I am not where I want to be in my WL journey....I am still a work in progress and will probably be so the rest of my life.    But I am SO VERY grateful for where I am and where I am going on my life's journey.    PLEASE share what you are grateful for.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active