FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/30/11 11:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone has had a great week and is really for this holiday weekend coming up.    As you all know or should know this is a grateful post where we list what we are grateful for.  Every morning when I do this I along with many others focus on all the things that I have in my life that I take for granted.    For taking those things for granted I am truly sorry.    Life does not guarantee us anything.  Gratefulness is something that we should express on a daily basis IMHO.    PLEASE share with us if  you want to what  you are grateful for today.   Today I am SO grateful for my WLS.    I am almost 6 yrs. post op RNY.   I originally lost 140 lbs.   I had put on ( and I am ashamed to admit it.....30 lbs from my very lowest).     Now that being said....STRESS was one of the major issues that put weight on me.    I am STILL not stress free.....trust me on this one !!!  But I began to re-focus a couple of weeks ago and I have to date lost 12 of those thirty pounds.   I have been making wise choices....keeping my protein levels HIGH (about 90 - 100+ mg. protein a day ) and tried to exercise daily.   I am so thrilled now to think about hopefully getting most of that re-gain off.    I feel better already ( mentally and physically ).    So even little things like that are something to be so grateful for.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active