THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/29/11 9:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week and has some wonderful plans for the 4th of July weekend.   I know today I have to finish helping my middle son move his things out of his apartment and into a storage unit by our house.    I got in LOTS of good exercise yesterday climbing up and down stars.   UGH the back of my legs are KILLING me today.   LOL  I am hoping that we won't have to do but a couple more loads....hopefully 3 more trips will do it.    Busy next few days....my oldest son turns 30 tomorrow.     Can't believe he will be that OLD.   Guess that makes ME old too.   LOL  Anyway this post is to remind us all of all the MANY things that we have in our lives to be grateful for.    Even if life seems bleak for you and it seems like nothing is going your way......you woke up this AM....you are alive and breathing and you have another day to make some positive changes to your life.    Life doesn't guarantee us anything but another chance to make things better from day to day.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.     Today I am grateful for my family.....extended and other.   I cherish my husband and my 3 son's.   Even though they are far from perfect.....I am NOT perfect either.     I am grateful for my WLS, Faith and answered prayers, Life and health, that I stood up to the challenge of 7 hours of packing things yesterday and moving and are looking forward to completing it today ( hopefully ).    SO grateful for support groups and encouragement.   Grateful for Obesity Help....all the different message boards and all the encouragement and advice given here.   Grateful for all my OH Friends and for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept. 9 - 10.   Hope you get to attend it.   I know it will be awesome !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active