WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/28/11 11:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning everyone,

Can't believe it is already wednesday and the middle of the week.  WOW how time is flying by.    This is a post to remind us all no matter now tough life is for us all there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for.    Trust me....I know first hand that we are not guaranteed a bed of roses in this life that we life.     Life is tough and today it is especially hard for me.   Lots of not so great things going on in my life but I know that it will be OK.    PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for prayer and support of friends.    Grateful for God's grace and my faith and answered prayer.   Grateful for waking up this AM and for this WL journey that I am on.    Grateful for my family and their support and encouragement.   Grateful for second chances at a life as a "normal" size person.    Grateful for Obesity Help and the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La. Sept. 9-10.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active