TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/27/11 11:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great week so far.   Mine is going alright so far.    A little stressful but not quite as much as in the past.   I hopped on the scale this AM and I am down another 1/2 lb.  WOO HOO for that.    Thank God it is moving in the right direction.    As you can tell by the name of this post if you have never read my post before this is a post for everyone to share ( if they want to of course ) what they are grateful for in life.    We ALL have something....no matter how big or small to be grateful for.     We all need some positive things in our lives and this post sometimes makes us realize that we DO have things  to be grateful for even though sometimes we think that that life is going down the tubes.  Even though life doesn't go as WE want sometimes......everyone has something to be grateful for.   PLEASE share with us if you want to what you are grateful for....whether you share one thing or a big list.    We love to hear it.    Today I am grateful for........My Faith and answered prayers,  my Higher Powers grace and love shown toward me, for family and friends and people lifting me up in prayer when life gets me down and when stress is taking control in my life,  for my dear husband and all the love he gives to me and for him taking care of me for the 34 yrs. we have been married, for my WLS, health and life, for no major problems with my WLS, for all the message boards here on OH and all the people here giving support, encouragement and good advice to others,    Grateful that my insurance covered my WLS, grateful for being almost 6 yrs. post op with no major weight gains.     Grateful to know that my "tool" ( WLS ) still is working and I CAN still lose weight.    Grateful for the upcoming Obesity Help conference in New Orleans, La.   Have a blessed day and sorry I woke a "book" this AM.  PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for now.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active