MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/26/11 10:42 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.   Mine was OK....very stressful due to a family member but it will be OK.    I woke up to a surprise this AM....when I stepped on the scale I had lost 4 lbs. last week.   Now to keep it off and get some more off.   I think that today will be a great day.    Hope everyone is doing well today and slept well.    This post is to remind everyone that no matter what is going on in our lives....we ALWAYS have something to be grateful for....no matter how big or small it is.    Life gives us no guarantees.    We have to just go out and make it good or bad ourselves.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.     Today I am grateful for.....
Getting my son back home from Ala., My WLS, family and friends, my life and health, for waking up this AM, for another day in which to make good choices with food and the second chance of my WLS offering me a life that I never thought was possible when I was MO.   For my Faith and answered prayers.    For all the blessings that come to my family and for my husband's job.    I have many many more things to be grateful for.....the list could go on and on but I will stop today with these.   Oh.....I am also grateful that my WL surgeon suggests Obesity Help to all his patients.    Without OH I don't think I would have made it.    PLEASE share what you are grateful for with us....and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active