FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/23/11 10:40 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Friday Morning Everyone,

Well.....the weekend is almost here.    Hope everyone has lots of great plans for the next few days.   I have a support breakfast in the morning.   I am always excited to go to that and see my friends.   As we ALL know.....we all have so very much in our lives to be grateful for....no matter how large or small.   We have NO guarantees that come with us when we are born to have a perfect life.   We are the one's responsible for making that happen.   PLEASE feel free to share with us a couple of things or however much that you want what you are grateful for today in your life.    Today I am grateful for....My WLS, this body that the good Lord blessed me with even though it is far from perfect and I complain about my midsection all the time.....it is 100% better than it was before my WLS.   Grateful for my life and health, family and friends,   my Faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for my friends who step on my toes when they need to be stepped on and put me in my place.   Although I don't like it at the time....I do need it at times.    For support groups and all the knowledge gained at them and the encouragement of course.     For Obesity Help and all the wonderful people I have met both online and at the OH Conferences  ( which there is one in Sept 9-10 in New Orleans, La. that I will be attending ).   For all the different message boards here and all the wonderful people who give support there daily.    Have a blessed weekend and day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 6/26/11 2:11 am - Duluth, MN
today I am grateful that the Lord has a plan for us all, and that even friends who are terminally ill, know He will take care of them, in His way!
I am grateful for my WLS, and that I got some questions answered at my last dietician visit. I am grsteful that to date I have lost 40 pounds and every time I get dressed I have to choose something different because my original choice is too big now.
I am grateful for family in Vegas, who invited us there, and that they are willing to accommodate my "eating plan"...
I am grateful for this message board and all the support we give each other.
I am grateful for so much more..too numerous to mention here, but glad we have a place where we can share our gratitudes.

~Kim~

Most Active