THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/22/11 11:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.   Can't believe how quickly the weekends keep coming.  It will be Christmas before we know it.   Scary thought huh??   LOL   Now back to my post.  LOL   We all have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   Life doesn't guarantee us anything and to be honest...most of us ( Me included ) take so many things for granted.    Life can be taken from us all at a moments notice.    This post is to remind us of the many small and large things in our lives to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    PLEASE share with us if you would like to what you are grateful for today.   Today I am grateful that I was born with 5 fingers and 5 toes and all my body parts.    I for one take that for granted everyday.    I am grateful for my arms, legs and the body that I have since my WLS....even though it is SO FAR from perfect....it is MY body and God blessed me with it.    I am grateful for my husband who is so sweet and loves me unconditionally and I love him too.   Grateful for family and friends.  Grateful for everything that comes my way.    Health is also something that I for one take for granted and I am so sorry for that.   I am a very healthy person and for that I am truly grateful.    Sorry this is so long.   I am going to put a link to a video.   If you didn't see it yesterday.....please take a minute to watch it.   It will give you a "new perspective on being grateful" !!
Have a wonderful day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeF

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active