WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/21/11 10:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX
   Morning Everyone,
YEAH....another night of rain!!!  Although I don't think we got as much as monday night....I am still happy for the rain that we have gotten.    Hope everyone is having a good week so far and that life is treating you right.     This is a post to remind us all that no matter what is going on in our lives that we ALWAYS have something to be grateful for.    No matter how large or small.    PLEASE feel free to share with us one or more things that you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for.....Second chances.    Second chances at life as a person in a smaller body.    Although I am not as small as I would like to be.....I am SO grateful for my WL and the fact that even though I have had a gain....it is not a huge one.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the lifelong friends that I have made due to this website.    Grateful for support groups and for Obesity Help putting enough faith in me 3 yrs. ago to allow me to be a support group leader though them.    I feel so honored for that.    Grateful for my husband of 34 yrs and for all the blessings that have come our way.   Grateful for my faith and answered prayers.    Without my faith I probably wouldn't be here. Grateful for the upcoming OH Conference in New Orleans, La.  Sept. 9 - 10.     Feel free to share what you are grateful for today.
Have a wonderful day and remember to be grateful for the life that you have been blessed with.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active