LET'S ALL PLAY SMET !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 6/20/11 11:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  You are probably asking what is SMET ???   SMET stands for SO MUCH EASIER TO......( after our WLS ).   Here is my SMET.....bend over and picking things up off the floor.....tie my shoes.......fit into a booth and bathroom stall.......walk, run, climb stairs.......get in and out of car.....find clothes that FIT my body......to be in photographs.     Now....please share some of yours with us.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

kimkeever
on 6/21/11 12:48 am - AZ
My SMET:

Bending over to pick things up.....also tyeing my shoes.....fit into my bathrobe....walking and jogging....able to wear shoes with heels (not too high though), look at my ankles and actually like them....accept compliments....smile more....and get my picture taken....

Im sure there are more than this but thats all I can think of right now....

~~kim

Kim H.
on 6/21/11 8:04 am - Duluth, MN
Kim,
I agree with lots of your SMETs...the accepting compliments especially,and the liking my picture taken, walking...liking MYSELF...looking better in a dress than I ever have...

~Kim~

Most Active