TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/20/11 10:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I know that we are going to have a great day today.     We got RAIN early this AM.    I am so thrilled that I don't have to go give my outside plants a drink of water this AM.    We even have a chance of rain in the forecast for later on today also.   We have had many many weeks of no rain....that is why I am so happy about the rain.    This is a post to remind everyone that we ALL have so much in our lives to be grateful for......no matter how large or how small it is.   It doesn't have to be a "light bulb" moment so to speak....just even the fact of waking up out of sleep to a new day.....that is something to be grateful for since none of us have any guarantees of tomorrow.     PLEASE feel free to share with us if you want what you are grateful for today.   You can share a little or alot.   Today I am grateful for the rain.    Here in Texas it has been so very dry that we have had fires that have destroyed lots of people's homes.    So today I am most grateful for the rain.    I have many more things to be grateful for too....family, friends, WLS, OH and all the replies that are put on this post.   Have a blessed day ,

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active