MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/19/11 8:52 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I am up WAY too early today.   LOL  One of my son's has gone to Alabama to work this week and he woke me up at 2:15 AM to let me know he made it there safely.    As you have probably figured out....this is a post to remind us to be grateful for what is coming our way everyday.    Life isn't always perfect for us nor do we have any guarantees of everything going smoothly either.....but there is always something in our life that we can be grateful for if nothing else....waking up to another day in which to make good choices and re-take our life from a unhealthy one to a healthy one.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    I am so grateful for my health, life and family.   That my middle son made it safely to Alabama and that he will have a good and productive week there.    For my friends both online and off.   Grateful for my faith and answered prayers that come my way everyday whether they are answered the way I want or not.    Grateful for support groups and all the encouragement and information given in them.    Grateful for Obesity Help, the upcoming New Orleans, La.   Conference....Sept. 9 - 10.   Have a blessed day.    Share with us all if you want to....we would love to hear what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active