My NSV

kimkeever
on 6/20/11 1:06 am - AZ
Good morning all!!

I just realized that I had a very small NSV on Friday....I went to buy some shirts and am in a smaller size, a 1X down to a XL...But, I did see a ring that I liked which was in a set...I went to have it sized up some, and the last ring i had sized up, it was into a size 9...This one was sized into a 8.5 and the one I had sized up, I am going to take it back in eventually and get it sized down...

Vivian Prouty
on 6/20/11 4:41 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Congratulations Kim....keep up the wonderful work !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

kimkeever
on 6/20/11 4:44 am - AZ
Thanks Vivian!!  I appreciate it...Any small nsv's are pretty cool   It is pretty nice to be able to see some results

Tom C.
on 6/20/11 7:38 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
FANTASTIC NEWS !!!! I love these accomplishments more then the number on the scale.

Keep up the great work you LOSER !!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
purple39lady
on 6/20/11 9:38 am
Way to go Kim.  I know how good you must feel.  Keep on keeping on girlfriend. 
Rachel DiLo
on 6/20/11 12:46 pm
Thats great! Congratulations!!
*~*RacheL*~*

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

Kim H.
on 6/20/11 7:41 pm - Duluth, MN
I am currently wearing my wedding band/engagement ring on a chain around my neck cuz it is too big. But I am gonna wait till I am at my goal for awhile before I get it made smaller. The last time I weighed my goal weight my ring size was a 4.5..now I wear a 7 or 8 I can not remember. I know it a great feeling that noit only clothes are getting too big but even fingers are getting smaller!! Congrats, kimkeever!!

~Kim~

kimkeever
on 6/21/11 12:43 am - AZ
Thanks all for the well wishes!!!  Even though sometimes the numbers on the scale don't show, clothes and other areas show progress :-)  Its pretty cool to be known as a "loser"  I appreciate all of you guys and girls on the boards :-)

Most Active