FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/16/11 10:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is ready for a fantastic weekend.    Happy Fathers Day to all your fathers out there on OH.    Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your "Daddyhood".    This is a post to remind everyone that no matter what life is bringing our direction daily that we have so very much to be grateful for.    There is always something even if it is just waking from our sleep everyday.     Life is a gift and should be appreciated and treated as such.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    Today I am grateful for my Life and Health, Faith and Answered prayers, Family and Friends.  Grateful for my husband of 34 yrs. who has been a great and caring father to our 3 adult sons, So grateful for my WLS and my weight loss....although I haven't lost all that I wanted to....I am SO much better than when I began.     Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people and livelong friends that I have made on here.   Grateful for God allowing me to wake up every morning and for making wise food choices.     NOW....PLEASE share with us what you are grateful for then go out and have a dynamite weekend !!!!!   Happy Fathers Day to all !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active