THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/15/11 10:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Today I ran across this and it is really good so I thought that I would share another motivational quote with you about being grateful.......Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply.   And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being.
- Bob Proctor

Isn't that good??   Now I know for a fact that ALL OF US has something to be grateful for in our lives.  This post is a reminder of that and also a chance for you to share with us what you are grateful for today in your life.   Feel free to share only one or many things.   The choice is up to you.    Today I am grateful for.....my faith and prayer.    Without my faith I don't think I would have had my WLS.   Life seemed totally hopeless for me before my WLS.   I hurt all the time and was absolutely miserable.   I use to pretty much stay in bed or on the couch watching TV all day long.    I know when I found out our insurance would cover WLS 100 % I jumped at the chance to have it although none of my family was on board with me doing that.    I know that when I was approved...fear set in....I know I prayed to God and asked him to remove my fears in faith and he did just that.   I felt nothing but total peace when I went into surgery.    I am so grateful for my faith and prayers that are answered.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active