TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/13/11 9:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are having a great week.    MIne has been alright so far.   This is a post that is to remind everyone that no matter what is going on in our lives....whether good or bad....we ALL have something in our lives to be grateful for.   In this negative world that we live in it always helps to think of some positive things everyday.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.     Today I am grateful for my family.    I have  a wonderful husband that I have been married to for 34 yrs. and 3 grown sons....and one daughter in law.   My two older sons are both adopted and then we were blessed with our third son who is now 20 and he is a music minister in a church ( that is what he is going to college to get a degree in ).   I have 2 sons on college at the moment.   PLEASE share what you are grateful for today.

Hugs an blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active