need advice urgently

roryski
on 6/12/11 11:10 pm
Hi everyone I'm new to this and just had my surgery on Friday June 10th. i did the realize band and my starting weight was 185 pounds.  had to convert as i am a metric system person. i''m 38 and female.

I'm a runner and was not able to loose weight no matter what i did.  also knees were becoming a problem.

My problem is that i constantly feel a little sore and nauseous.  This does not change weather i eat or not. have been trying to take in as much liquid as possible but it's just so uncomfortable. help!!!  does it get better?

thanks roryski
Kim H.
on 6/13/11 7:02 am - Duluth, MN
I think it will get better, but , if I were you, I would contact the doctor's office so they can advise you. Good luck. Welcome to the Losers' Bench. Good luck on your journey.

~Kim~

purple39lady
on 6/13/11 11:27 am
Congrats to you first of all.  I would take Kim's advice and contact your doctor.  I did feel sore for a while after my surgery.  I had mine on the 3rd of May and I did feel extremely sore for a while.  The nausea did not happen for me, but everyone is different.  Good luck to you and keep us all updated. 
Most Active