MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/12/11 10:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

Today is going to be a great day.....I just know it.   Even though I had a small weight gain this AM....it is OK.   I am back on track.....keeping a food diary and exercising.    Wii Active kicked my back side yesterday.   LOL   Guess I need to get back into shape.   I know the gain is due to sodium...had WAY too much of it yesterday.    This is a post to remind us all that no matter where we are in our journey we ALL have so much to be grateful for.    Heck....waking up is one of them and if you are reading this.....I take it you are not still asleep.   LOL    SO PLEASE share with us something that you are grateful for today.    Today I am so grateful for my WLS.   Almost 6 yrs. ago before I had my RNY my bariatric surgeon said said that without surgery I probably wouldn't live another 10 yrs.   You know....those are not words that you want to hear.   I was a very healthy MO person ( if you can be healthy and MO ).   I had asthma and border line diabetic.    BUT I also was approaching 300 lbs.    For a person 5'1" that is HUGE !!!!   I am not perfect ( trust me ) and I never reached my normal BMI but I did reach my surgeon's goal weight for me and I am now trying to pull about 13 lbs. off to get back to that weight.   Grateful that I had my WLS and that the "tool" does still work if I chose to eat healthy and exercise.   Have a wonderful monday and fantastic week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 6/13/11 7:06 am - Duluth, MN
Thank you for sharing. Today, as I read your post and reply, I am grateful for..YOU, Vivian!!!

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 6/13/11 8:57 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Kim.....That is such a sweet thing to say.   I am grateful for each and everyone *****sponds to my posts on the different message boards on OH.   I am humbled that you are grateful for me.    You are TOO precious.   Have a blessed day....you just made mine !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active