I'll be off the boards for about a week

Tom C.
on 6/10/11 8:08 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I'll be in Las Vegas for business, and I am not bringing my computer. Since I am unsure if the hotel has a "shared" computer, I'll may not be able to check these boards.

If anyone is having trouble, or need to contact me for any reason, send an email to [email protected]. I'll be checking that via my phone, and can send a quick response or contact number. 

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
purple39lady
on 6/10/11 10:37 am
Tom, enjoy your trip.  You are such a great guy to provide a way for us to contact you.  I look forward to checking back with you when you return.  Hey I got my first fill today.  Excited about what is to come next.  Safe travels. 
Kim H.
on 6/11/11 7:08 pm - Duluth, MN
How did your fill go? The feeling I get that I thought was my cue that I am "full" is an almost constant feeling, so may not be what I thought. Tom did say the feeling my go away, but, instead , on it lingers...lol... such is life.

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 6/11/11 7:05 pm - Duluth, MN
Try to have fun , since it is Las Vegas! So nice of you to care enough to let us email you if need be. My in laws live there and we are going in July to see them. Can not wait! Take care of yourself, Tom!

~Kim~

Amy B.
on 6/11/11 10:08 pm
 Wow, Tom! I wish I could go to Las Vegas on business. Unfortunately, most school systems don't want teachers to become corrupt by the likes of "Sin City."  Haha! Have an awesome time! I'm so jealous...
One day at a time.  
kimkeever
on 6/13/11 12:46 am - AZ
Have a great time in Vegas....I love going up there and walking around the strip....tons of exercise   It is nice of you to give us your contact information if we need it...See you on the boards when  you get back

~~kim

MARIA F.
on 6/15/11 1:38 pm - Athens, GA

Have fun in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active