FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/9/11 11:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

WOW Friday has finally arrived !!!  I know that everyone seems to be living for the weekend.    LOL   Hope everyone has lots of fun plans made.   This thread is to remind everyone that no matter how bleak that life may be for you.....there is always a sliver lining in that cloud and always something in our lives to be grateful for....no matter how large or small it may be.    PLEASE feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.     Today I am so grateful for my Faith and answered prayer.    Without my faith.....I don't know if I could make it day to day.     I am not trying to push my religious beliefs on you either although I am a somewhat religious person.....Faith is something that you can have  and you don't have to be a religious person.     We can have Faith that when we have our WLS that we can lose all our weight and reach our goals.   Faith that we will be healthy and get off medications that are holding you back from living life to it's fullest potential.....Faith that we will live the life that we always dreamed of before our WLS........Faith in our abilities to do what we need to do in order to be successful.    Now....Go out and have a fantastic weekend.   Don't forget to stay hydrated.    See you on Monday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active